Silk is a delicate material that can be easily damaged. If you want to wash silk products in the washing machine, it is important to use a wash bag. A wash bag protects the silk from friction and prevents it from being wrinkled or damaged.
To wash silk products in the washing machine, simply place the silk products in the wash bag and close the bag. Then set the washing machine to a cold wash program with a gentle cycle. Do not use fabric softener or bleach, as they can damage the silk.
After washing, take the silk products out of the wash bag and immediately place them on a towel. Squeeze the water out of the silk products, but do not wring them out. Then let the silk products air dry.
By using a wash bag, you can safely and gently wash your silk products in the washing machine. This way you can keep your silk products beautiful and in good condition for a long time.
Here are some additional tips for washing silk products:
- Always wash silk products on cold water.
- Use a gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Do not wash silk products with other garments that have buttons, zippers or other hard materials.
- After washing, place silk products immediately on a towel and squeeze out the water.
- Allow silk products to air dry.